Monday, June 25, 2007

Julie & Jonathan - Lake Placid, NY


Congratulations to Julie & Jonathan! They were married on Saturday at the Whiteface Club & Resort with their reception at a private residence in Lake Placid. In spite of Chris' oral surgery experience earlier last week, he showed up and captured (once again) some truly beautiful images.





I just LOVE these first dance images we captured. I used 2 flashes to gain more dimension in the images (and some lens flare) while Chris used all natural light, also known as the lights from the band. I had my try at using no flash, and the vertical moody one is the result... It is blurry b/c Chris had the faster lens, but I just love the feel of it!






While at the reception, Chris and I met Aaron Hobson, a very talented fine art photographer. I caught this image of him taking a panorama of Julie & Jonathan at the reception. We are hoping to work with him on some projects sometime in the near future.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lunastar said...

Great shots Rae, I can't wait to see the rest! I hope the whole event was not too overwhelming, it was for me! Sorry you had to stay longer, but so happy you did to get the great dance floor shots!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home