Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Volunteer to Trash the Dress?

Hey guys... I am searching for a bride (past, present, future, or even distant future) that is willing to trash her dress OR get a white bridal-esque dress on eBay that you would love having pictures of yourself in. Obviously, I do not want you to trash a dress you haven't worn yet, but whoever volunteers MUST be willing to do whatever or go wherever I suggest... which means you cannot be camera shy at all. You must be willing and comfortable doing some sexier images in and around the lake and around town. What you get? A FREE two hour session with me around Saranac Lake with some very unique results! Click here to view other photographers' samples to get an idea of what I am talking about (I do not have the equipment to do underwater pictures, unfortunately).

You do NOT have to be a client of mine to volunteer (just willing and able and wanting to come to Saranac Lake), but I will need you to email me a pic of you and your dress if you are not. Either way, email me if you are interested. This session MUST take place between now and the end of August, and the date and time will be determined later.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"but whoever volunteers MUST be willing to do whatever or go wherever I suggest... You must be willing and comfortable doing some sexier images in and around the lake and around town."

hahaha...I like those rules! Can I borrow that for my models? but seriously, that sounds like a pretty cool shoot!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home