Friday, November 17, 2006

Kids do the darndest things






As the wedding season has come to an end, I have been reviewing all the weddings from this year to compile a best of 2006 AsukaBook for many of the vendors we work with. While looking through each wedding, I came across some laughable or just downright cute kids shots from weddings. And, if you have seen a complete wedding captured by yours truly, then you know that if there are kids around, they will be caught on camera doing those little things kids do.

I found so many that I love that I couldn't narrow it down to just one day's worth of a blog, so instead of overloading this page, I will be working through a series this weekend of the "best of" children's shots from weddings... TODAY's blog features several of the little flower girls getting ready...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home