Monday, July 09, 2007

Joy & Ryan - Thousand Islands, NY



Congratulations to the lucky newlyweds, Joy & Ryan, who were married on what some say was the most popular wedding date in history- 07.07.07 (38,000 more weddings on this Saturday than the same weekend last year). I believe I had more than 20 inquiries for this date myself! And, I am so glad that we had the honor of photographing this special couple. In spite of the muggy/rainy weather, they had a beautiful wedding at the groom's parents' beautiful house on Linda Island in the Thousand Islands region of NY. The bride, like all of our brides, was just stunning, and the couple could not have been happier to be together. Did I mention that they were great dancers? And they finished off the night with some AMAZING fireworks!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful! :)
<>< teenie

1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh man do i love the picture of the fireworks!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home