Thursday, November 23, 2006

Exit survey, part 1


Okay... well, everyone in the Barnes household is STILL asleep (aside from the in-laws that are busy getting everything going and my husband who is out playing football), so I am going to go ahead and post the first part of the survey I conducted in order to better our business. There were 8 questions total that I sent to all of our couples from 2006, and only 3 couples did not respond (yet). I really wanted to get a sense for why people hired us (aside from the ideas in my head) as well as get a good sense of what people would say about us if they didn't have to put their name next-to their response- as this was an anonymous survey online.

So, the first question asked our clients to select the most important component/s to our biz that made them want to hire me/us for their wedding day. The responses to this question are in the bar graph.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home