Tuesday, November 21, 2006

my college roomie- Converse College



Well, I am just hours away from completing the images from Jane & J.E.B.'s wedding, and I am really excited to share that with all of their awaiting fans. In the meantime, I have two images from the wedding day that somehow slipped through the cracks and didn't make it to the first blog or the slideshow for that matter... these are images of my dear friend and former college roomie- BRANDI! isn't she just beautiful? ;-) Okay, well, these don't quite show off how beautiful she is- i mean, the first one is more of just me getting in her face to get a shot of the reflections off her glasses. but i love and miss you, brando commando!

tomorrow's blog... results of a survey of former brides (it is going to be a long one!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home