Saturday, November 18, 2006

Kids do the darndest things, pt 2






I know you all have been glued to your screens awaiting the second post in my series... well, wait no longer, my dear friends! I am here at last! Today's theme: dancing machines. Oh yes, we caught some of these minis dancing and grooving (and sometimes to nothing but the music in their heads). ;-) Okay, so maybe not all of them are "dancing," but who can blame me for putting up that shot of the girl with the butterfly glasses, and as for the boy- he's ON the dance floor... does that count for something? :-D



P.S. I just thought I would slip this in (totally unrelated)- I met with Meghan and her mom today to discuss her designs for her save-the-date cards and invitations. I am SO excited and honored to be designing these for her and Travis!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home