Sunday, July 15, 2007

Allison trashes the dress!

Last night, Chris and I met up with our first volunteer for "Trash the Dress." Newlyweds Allison and Rob graciously drove almost 5 hours to get to Saranac Lake... we enjoyed a wonderful meal together at Milano North in Lake Placid, then we got geared up to go. It was sprinkling and dark out, so we had next-to-no daylight left when we started... But we were prepared to get creative with lighting anyway. We grabbed a few urban shots at the good ole Train Station in Saranac Lake, but then we quickly headed out to Middle Saranac Lake. Chris and I had so much fun swimming and wading around in the shallow lake, playing with different angles and lighting with Allison! We definitely want to do this again! Sessions will be priced just like portrait sessions. Anyway, here are the exciting results...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME Rae!! How did the sandy ones come out? Did I look dead? Hahaha ;) We had a great time with you guys! Thanks for everything!

10:15 PM  
Blogger mamamunn said...

Rae these pictures are so beautiful(not to mention Allison) I just love them. God has certainly given you a talent that you have put to good use!!
Oh and my favorite is the last one.
Keep up the beautiful work.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rae these are awesome!
<>< teenie

11:21 AM  
Blogger Mom2ReeseandWake said...

Hey Rae! It's Allison's sister Lauren! Gosh I just LOVE how her pics came out! I'm soooo jealous!
:-)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Mom2ReeseandWake said...

Hey Rae! It's Allison's sister Lauren! Gosh I just LOVE how her pics came out! I'm sooooo jealous! I wanna trash a dress too! :-)

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home