Saturday, November 25, 2006

Exit survey, part 2

I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving!! Sorry for not posting yesterday- some sort of virus got to me, and I was mostly sleeping and watching the America's Next Top Model marathon in my in-laws' bed. Anyways... I really don't want to bore you, but I have really found our survey fascinating. To make this a little shorter (maybe even sweeter), I will stop with the bar graphs. Here are more stats on our couples from this year...

Percentages of how couples found us:
15%- Bridal Show/s
21%- Internet Search
7%- Pictage.com
36%- Event Coordinator Reccomendation
21%- Referral from a friend

Percentages of how far in advance couples booked:
36% booked more than 10 months in advance
29% booked between 7 and 9 months before the big day
29% booked between 4 and 6 months prior
and only 6% booked less than 3 months in advance

Where my brides come from... (all over clearly!)
Only about half of our '06 brides currently live in New York state
(with a mere 7% of those living local to Saranac Lake)
More than 15% came from Boston, MA
We had 8% from the West Coast and also 8% from the (other) Northeast
And the remaining whopping 18% came from the Southeast (of course, 2 of those we traveled down there for).

Okay, tomorrow, the goods will be dished. I am going to post our brides most candid comments of our services, so be on the lookout for those. I hope everyone is having a great time with family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home