Sunday, November 26, 2006

Exit survey, part 3

Final post on the survey, I promise. Just thought I would display the candid and anonymous statements that our clients had to say in response to my question: "What was the best thing about your experience with [us]?"

"rae and chris were absolutely flawless in enthusiasm, effort, talent and spirit, and the results are stunning."

"I am overall very happy with the photographs and the service. I feel Rae and Chris are dedicated and treat your event as special as if it where their own. I have received many compliments on my wedding pictures and have already referred to a few people."

"Rae kept up wonderful communication, and still does... she has a beautiful artistic touch to her work, making it stand out in wedding photography."

"The pictures & the unobtrusiveness of Chris & Rae during the wedding. Many people who have seen the pictures are still wondering when she took that shot!"

"Rae and Chris are so easier to work with. They are unobtrusive and very pleasant to have around. Plus - they take FABULOUS pictures."

"Besides the amazing pictures and albums, Rae is very personable and friendly."

"Rae is very friendly and very relaxed, she lets you pick the pictures you want and does an overall fabulous job!!"

"Being able to give my friends our photo website so they could see our pictures at their leisure."

"Rae and Chris were wonderful! The pictures truly capture how wonderful the day was and the personalities of all involved. Rae and Chris were always a pleasure to work with and we loved having them there."

"We were extremely pleased with the pictures taken! They turned out fantastic, and most importantly help us remember both the special and the impromptu moments. Rae and Chris also made me fee extremely comfortable."

"It truly was Rae herself."

"Amazing pictures, friendly service and she was always a professional."

"Rae and Chris were amazing and made every moment comfortable. I heard so many people tell me, 'Your photographer was EVERYWHERE!'"

"Creative, photojournalistic pictures, engagement session."


When given the opportunity to state any additional comments to help us better our business and make the process easier for future brides, we were given the following comments.

"i would like to find a way to tell more people about you. i also wish the photos could stay up for longer on Pictage so people could see your amazing work. you were outstanding."

"Please put the album layouts up on the new website! I loved how they look, and give a bride a good idea of what you can do!"

"Just keep doing what you are doing."

"I would highly recommend using Rae Barnes. Her pictures are the best I have seen out of the many, many weddings I have attended and participated in. She is professional, friendly and very attentive. She always responded to me promptly and was just a joy to work with!"

"Wish you both the best of luck. I would encourage any bride to use Photography by Rae. She is not only very talented, but has a presence about her that makes you feel so good. I think its important for Rae and the bride to discuss any important shots... The day of the wedding you are so excited and there is so much going on, its easy to miss some."

"To all future brides Rae is the total package when it comes to photography for your special day."

"I was extremely happy with Rae's services and amazed by her talent. I look forward to working with her for other events soon."

I would like to state, for the record, that we did ask our brides to be very candid about their disappointments (if they had any). And, we REALLY appreciate the responses we received. Though few were stated, it will help us greatly improve our business. Thank you to everyone who participated!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home